Zagreb Weather Annual
The average temperature of the coldest month january is of 0 5 c 31 f that of the warmest month july is of 20 5 c 69 f.
Zagreb weather annual. Sunny cloudy and gloomy days. The rainfall in zagreb is significant with precipitation even during the driest month. The climate of zagreb is continental with cold winters and warm summers.
The city is the capital of croatia and is located in the flat region of the north. May june july august. Zagreb air temperature f.
September october november december. World resorts croatia zagreb annual weather. Zagreb climate summary the zagreb lies on 130m above sea level zagreb s climate is classified as warm and temperate.
This location is classified as cfb by köppen and geiger. All year climate weather averages in zagreb. Annual weather averages near zagreb.
Rainy days during the year. The lowest record is 26 4 c 15 f the highest is 38 5 c 101 5 f. Based on weather reports collected during 1985 2015.
Zagreb the capital of croatia lies on the banks of the sava river in the northern part of the country on the slopes of the medvednica mountain the climate borders on the humid continental köppen dfb and humid subtropical köppen cfa types as the city lie in the inland region. The average annual temperature is 11 0 c 51 8 f in zagreb. January february march april.
- željeznički Kolodvor Zagreb Radno Vrijeme Blagajne
- žičara Zagreb Gornji Grad Cijena
- čazmatrans Autobusni Kolodvor Zagreb Radno Vrijeme
- željeznički Kolodvor Zagreb Telefonski Broj
- Zvonimirova Zagreb Google Maps
- Zvonimirova Ulica Zagreb Google Maps
- željeznički Kolodvor Zagreb Informacije Broj Telefona
- željeznički Kolodvor Zagreb Vozni Red
- željeznički Kolodvor Vozni Red Zagreb Sisak
- željeznički Kolodvor Zagreb Vozni Red Zagreb Split
- željeznički Kolodvor Zagreb Vozni Red Međunarodni
- željeznički Kolodvor Zagreb Telefon
- željeznički Kolodvor Zagreb Radno Vrijeme